Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Dragon Age Orgins

I had gotten this game as Christmas but was too ill to play it at the time. My brother-in-law praised it highly and being a fan of Knights of The Old Republic, I had high hopes for another storyline from BioWare that would impress just as much. I had a break in events on my MMOs and thought I'd give the game a shot, seeing as how I'd already installed it a month ago.

I am more than impressed. If you have not played this game, go get it. Everyone should play through this at least once. Now I haven't finished the game myself, but obsessed doesn't really begin to cover my sudden love and devotion. When the game intro started I felt like I was about to watch a really good movie and often throughout the game I still get that feeling like I'm watching a good movie, just one I can interact with.

The only thing I'm missing so far is a voice for my character. They could have had one default player male voice and one female player voice and all players could just have the same voice. If there were actual voice to my characters it would take that playable movie feel to a whole new level.

You have to play this. This game is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment