Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

GW2: Enter Ramina

     They say the war between Grenth and Dywana is over. I was blessed by Dywana, yet it seem Grenth has taken more notice of me. I found myself near death a lot outside Divinity's Reach and am questioning my choice in coming inland. I had a friend to find though, and falling off cliffs wasn't going to stop me.



     It took me awhile and a few deaths, but I found my friend. A group of local bandits were attacking some sort of water plant. I assume it feeds water to the city or the farms nearby, maybe both. Either way the locals asked for help and while in these seraph infested lands I decided I might try to blend in with the others playing hero. Leithul would liked to have blended in as well, I could tell. Well he shouldn't have let himself be found by his loud and colorful friend then. I was quick to proclaim to the bandits that Leithul would put them down if they tried to blow up another pipe. One was already blown by the time we'd gotten there.


     After saving the . . whatever the heck is it, Leithul was feeling a bit frisky and pushed me off one of the pipes. I guess that's what I get for climbing up there. The gods had my back however and no sooner had he pushed me, then he fell even further than I did.

      We picked ourselves up, dusted ourselves off, and continued to explore the area. We found death several more times. Then we found a brewery. I got myself a nice keg of whatever they make there. By that time I didn't care to ask, I just drank. I think it was wine. Leithul found himself a keg too and we sat up on the wall and drank until we were feeling really bold and decided to head out to the swamp. I think I can still hear Grenth laughing.

      Several deaths later -by several I mean a lot- we headed north again from the swamp. We found some little place called Bettlestone or something. Some hot shot minister had a huge mansion there. You'd think he could spend some of that gold protecting his lands from centaurs. Or his rivers from killer fish. We found death again when all we were looking for was a nice cool swim.



     I think dying is my new hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment