Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Whirled: A New Yard

I decided to try something new so today I played some random game about bullies on a playground. Turns out it was a strategy game and I’m fairly good at those. I won an avatar from it, and didn’t even realize it until I was goofing off with Sakura later in the day.
Pumpkin Avatar

After defeating the playground bullies I tried the game Psy. You walk around to different rooms and try to guess what others were thinking when they saw the room. I’m very bad at it. I’d enter a room full of snow, and think snow, but it’d tell me that I only guessed 3 out of 156 people or something like that.

Sakura found me while I was playing that game and asked me for my help with avatar making, but I know nothing of Flash so could be no help at all.
Sakura seeks aide

Instead we went to Sakuara’s room and I learned she was a fan of Phantom of the Opera. Then we went to another room where there was a haunted chandelier. We spent quite a bit of time goofing off there and that is also where I discovered I’d won an avatar. I think I’ll try more games later and see what else I can win.
Sakura is hungryAmbush! Play dead.

I tried Psy again, and received a strange message saying I’d predicted the thoughts of 2 out of 1 people. That person must have a multiple personality disorder.
You have predicted the thoughts of 2 out of 1 people.

Tikao decided to stop by for a visit, but she hasn’t been in the Whirled in quite some time. She had a little funny looking heart avatar that was a static, but I didn’t laugh. We played ghost hunters for a bit and were joined there by Bonedevil. Tikao kept wandering off and getting herself lost.
Tikao and Kitty play Ghost Hunters

Later I went to Tikao’s house and found that she had let her fish die. I guess that happens when you haven’t been home since summer. You can’t use it as a bludgeon you know, Tikao? I fed her dead fish for her.
Dead fish

Bonedevil couldn’t go to Tikao’s house, but we didn’t realize that at first, so we all went back to my tree house instead. The song that plays in there is Jeru from E Muzeki. I danced with the Queen of Spain to that song. . . at a renaissance festival. Tikao couldn’t dance unless she was tofu, so we all went tofu.
Kitty licks the Tofu Tikao while Bonedevil dancesthree dancing tofu

There was a break in the amount of friends I had out and about in Whirled so I decided to go draw a forest. I needed a new yard and a new inside to a tree house, but I figured I’d start with the yard, cause that just seems easier.
Sakura views Kitty’s new yard.

My friends showed up while I was testing the first sample of my new forest. They all said they liked it and I think the finished product is like three times better so I’m sure they’ll like that too.
More friends come to see the new yard

We went inside and Sakura taught us all how to sit on furniture.
sitting on furniture

We also sat on Garchomp.
sitting on Garchomp

Then we decided to go play Brawler. But our game broke and left me, Garchomp, and Bonedevil stuck in the woods with nothing to kill and no way to move forward. Though during the fighting there was a fourth member on our team who is now my friend. I like making new friends.
Garchomp, Bonedevil, and Kitty stuck in a forest.

Kitty's new yard

No comments:

Post a Comment