Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Whirled: Tofu Eating Ghosts

Bonedevil paid me a visit again today and we chatted about the uses of chat in the Whirled.
Kitty and Bonedevil chat menu with more options

I also showed him the two new bottles I'd made.


Later in the day he found me again on a train. A train that was smaller than we were so we reverted into smaller versions of ourselves. Everyone in Whirled is a shapeshifter you know. We’re too tall for this train

He also introduced me to his tofu friend Rath. Funny, some of us talk to our tofu, others of us eat it.

We went inside the train car to find it was haunted.
Kitty hides from the ghost on Bone’s headBone asks the ghosts to tell him the secrets from beyond the grave, but ghost refuses.

The ghost turned out to be of the friendly sort. Other than the eating the tofu incident all was well.
ghost eating tofu not actually shown.

A Christmas tree showed up covered in bright, shiny balls. I had to climb the tree and swat the balls. It’s in the Kitty handbook.
Kitty goes after shiny Christmas ballsitty bitty pieces on the ground

No comments:

Post a Comment