Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Whirled: Welcome To My Whirled

I actually was born into the Whirled (joined the game) about a week ago, I just hadn’t though to start keeping a journal until now. When new to the Whirled I first went to kill gnolls. Then I went onto ghost hunting and found that to be very fun and a great way to make some coin. It was while ghost hunting that I meet Shiki. We hunted ghosts together for a bit and I adopted him into my Whirled family as my little brother. It was actually his idea, but I loved the idea so much I’m going to make a group and have lots of family members.

Ghost hunting earned me lots of coin and it wasn’t long before I could buy nice, expensive avatars and fancy stuff for my room. But I was getting a little tired of ghost hunting and needed something new to try. I went to play Bella Bingo. I found that I was rather good at it once I knew to hit the bingo button to win. I earned lots more coin doing that. It was there that I meet Captain and was inspired to get a gnoll pet. There are lots of nice people in the Whirled and I enjoy my time there.

I don’t remember where exactly I met Bonedevil. It may have been ghost hunting or at bingo. I’m not even sure if Bonedevil is a boy or girl. Garchomp calls Bone a ‘he’ but his avatars are normally girls, so it’s hard to tell. I met Garchomp through Bonedevil, as well as Amy. Bonedevil likes to order people around and guide us from room to room no matter what we’re doing. Though she did let me guide her around ghost hunting. Oh I remember, I met Bonedevil after I’d played Brawler and was at that little camp. Then we went ghost hunting.

Today I was fixing up my rooms, having gotten new ones. I now have a yard that leads up to my tree house that has a living room and a kitchen so far. My yard also leads back to some haunted woods. I need a bigger fancier yard so my family members can all have paths that lead from it to their houses too. Bonedevil found me fixing up my house and asked me to stop in order to come to a dance party. So I did. We went to a disco room and were having some fun until another Kitty came in. She had hearts on either side of her name and I was going to do that to mine too, but am glad I didn’t, because that’d been just too weird. She was spamming a lot though, I think she was upset about not being the only Kitty. There’s probably hundreds of us though.
dancing in Kitty’s Tree House

We danced for a bit and then went to play lol Captions. It’s an alright game, but the photos are random and most the time not very funny. I got bored with it after awhile and left to go back to my room and fix it up some more. I think that upset Bonedevil a little as she hunted me down and asked me why I left.
dancing at a disco

Much later in the night I returned to play bingo some more to earn more coin, as I’d spent all mine in the shop buying furniture and toys. That is where I met Sakura The Guardian Cleric. Together we ganged up on a cookie in the room to consume it. I turned back into my large black cat form in order to do this. It was the cat form that got me the name Kitty. I started out in Whirled as Kehle, then went to Fuzzy Kitty, then just Kitty when I got my kawaii lancer girl. (the blonde seen in the first screen shot)
Kitty licks a cookie and Sakura lays on the floor from having too much cookie.

1 comment:

  1. lol i amctualy am a boy i just started and couldent afford a male anatar and everyone insisteed i get a kawaii one :P i dont get why the male ones are so expensive. anyway I will follow this, so good luck.

    ReplyDelete