Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Whirled: I Died: My Unlife Starts

I went and got myself turned into a vampire. There was a slight vampire craze going on, so I thought, why the heck not. I walked around until I found a nice looking vampire to be my sire, then I fed on him. I didn’t heart him or speak to him though so it might have been a mistake. But at least my sire is called something cool like Fox rather than vampirefiend032 or something silly like that.
Photobucket

I ran around drinking from people and looking for different strains of blood as well as new children. I think I’d like to add a crypt in my forest for us all to hang out in. Of course I’ll intend to build it myself rather than buying parts for it from the shop.


I needed to invite a vampire to me to make it up to vampire level five, so I invited my Imaginary Friend. He may be a figment of my imagination, but he’ll be a good child of the night. He’s already out there getting me grandchildren.
Photobucket


I had a little vamp boy keep asking me out, but he looked just like all the other little fresh bloods. Why would I want to date anyone that is anything less than a master or lord? I need an equal to blood bond with, not a child fresh out of his grave.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment