Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Whirled: Imaginary Egg Hunt

I had been feeding others so much trying to build my lineage that I couldn’t go out and had to send my Imaginary Friend instead. He gave me an account of what happened though and I’m here to tell you what he did.

He met all sorts of vampires, but became no one’s sire this day, thus not giving me anymore vampire grandchildren. One nice little vampire he’d met though asked him if she tasted nice and he told her she did. Because of her he got the third part of a strain he needed. He’s already collected them all. I now have to catch up to my own child. That’s embarrassing.
Photobucket

He went and found our good friend Tikao, who accused him of being a stalker. But at least she didn’t ask him out.
Photobucket

She did however get him to start hunting eggs. He spent a long time doing it and had to beg for my forgiveness. He wasn’t earning the money he needed by hunting eggs and wasn’t helping our family at all. Vampires hunt blood, not eggs.
Photobucket

While hunting eggs he met several other vampires. Most of them asked him out. He told one he was a woman, one he was taken, and one that he was seven. He had a nice chat with one called Mrs. Emmett Cullen. She was saving up for the same avatar Imaginary is saving up for.
Photobucket

In another room he found a blonde vampire who wanted him to bit her, but what she didn’t tell him is she considered that an acceptance to go out with her. He lied and said he was taken. Imaginary sure is a little heart breaker.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

On a serious note:

Kids, watch what you’re asking out. You have no idea what type of person is sitting behind the computer.

Parents, pay attention to what your children are doing online.

No comments:

Post a Comment