Pages

Friday, April 11, 2003

Jerrath: April 11


     Today I decided to venture even further than I had the day before. I decided to go to a place called Yelia. I'd been to the badlands before, but ever crossed the bridge guarded by the cougar. I love cats, but that one seems to want to eat me. A man named Moses helped me though and showed me the way through the desert. I was trying to find Delenok, however he was not where I'd thought he'd be. After the door in Nende got locked, he decided he'd pick fights with desert ninjas.

     I left Yelia to try and find my own way back through the Desert of Despair. However I got lost and happened upon a dried mud pit after walking around the hot desert for a long while. I was very tired after being lost, so I decided to hunt mud golems for awhile. They kept saying they were going to make mud pies of me, but instead they'd die and I'd pick up the remains, which are high in iron oar.

     Another day, another trivia. This time I was sitting with my friend Drexle. He's a cool kid. He's got really bad luck though. I'm not sure who the others at my table were, but I did get my favorite seat at my favorite table again. I like to sit in the same spot every time. I have my favorite desk at the Trivia House too. Only average at this time I win about one or two questions every trivia. I'm working really hard to be able to answer faster however and to expand my limited knowledge so that I might know more answers.

     After trivia I met up with my sister Ciara and we began to train together. She is working hard to catch up to me and I'm afraid that one day she'll surpass me. She is a hard worker and trains hard and fast. I had thought I was a fast learner, but she's quicker than I am, I'll admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment