Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Jerrath: April 16


     Tonight in my dream of the alternate world of Jerrath known as Beta, I invited a couple of friends over to my room. I train in this strange place as well. It's odd that in my dream I started back as low rate enchantress. I'm back up to the ranks of Shaman and wearing my blue shaman gear. This dream of mine is filled with strange sounds and music. I think I hear music almost anywhere I go.

     After those two friends left, the strangely weak and human alternate form of Skitz stopped by to say hi. In this dream I'm a bit more evil than I am on in the real world. I trapped him on the platform of my room when he was looking around. It seems he either can't swim, or is scared of water. He wouldn't just jump down to get away. Strange, but the water around that part isn't all that deep.

     Booty stopped by to see what was going on and she too ended up trapped. That was a mistake, I only wanted to keep the boy, not the chocobo. Though I hear fried chocobo is rather tasty. Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment