Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2003

Jerrath: April 26


     Nothing out of the ordinary has been happening, and therefore I've been forgetting to write in my journal. I've been really busy training really hard. Things happen however. I have met most the lizards of the clan of Chaos Factor. Not a single one of them seems to mind me laying claim to them. I've made other friends I haven't mentioned yet as well. I spend all my time either training or hanging out with friends.

     I was very close to becoming a herpetologist and getting myself into the Chaos Factor to study all my pet lizards. I thought long and hard about it, but have decided instead to follow Speedy. Speedy says it's stalking, but I say it's not. I'm just following around my mentor trying to learn from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment