Pages

Monday, April 14, 2003

Jerrath: April 14


     Is it a dream or a horrible spell that sends me into an alternate universe? It looks a lot like the Jerrath I know and love, but there are slight differences. In this strange alternate Jerrath world called Beta I am known as The Evil. It's a horrible place where I kill my friends like Shallindra and Roo, multiple times. It's an odd world where I'm more powerful than Skitz -but still nicer.

     It's strange. Shallindra is a cleric, but here in this strange alternate Beta she looks like a little warrior boy. Roo is really Ruthie in the real world. She doesn't look any different at all.

     I woke up to find I had fallen asleep while studying. Perhaps I should take it easy on the magic for awhile? Nah, that's no way to get more powerful. I am on the road to be the greatest enchantress in all of Jerrath. I must work hard and study diligently to achieve success in my goals.



No comments:

Post a Comment