Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2003

Jerrath: April 12






     Again today I spent some time training and then went to a trivia. I sure do love those trivia games. Today was a bit different than normal. I was asked to assist Zim in letting people out from behind the counter. I had a bit of a headache this day, but still managed to answer some questions. I got one right, then went for a double or nothing. Then I went for another double or nothing right after that. So after answering three questions in a row correctly, I won a room.Woo hoo! Well, I didn't win it to keep it. I just get to stay there rent free. I wonder if that was the first month only? I might find myself being kicked out by the real owner next month. hmm. Then it'd be back to "sleeping on the ground under bug carcass." Heh, quote from Drexle.



the won room






     After all that, I went back to the campfire to sit and speak to my old friends. I guess I am so used to sleeping out at the campfire and sitting on the ground it will take awhile to get used to having a room. I like to be surrounded by friends at all time. It makes me feel warm and happy. So I'll go to where my friends are when they won't come to me. Hmm, maybe I should show them my room so they will come to me. Though my studies as an enchantress and my hobbies as an herpetologist do keep me pretty busy out and about in Jerrath.

No comments:

Post a Comment