Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Alcaran

My first Alcaran was in Conquer. She was a deputy leader of the guild Solace, but only made it to lv 110. She was often found dancing in the plaza of Twin City. She tried different hair colors and styles, but ended up ginger with twin buns. When I recreate her I try to get the same basic look.

Alca dancing
Alca and Thang

Here is what she looks like today in Conquer.
Alcaran in the training grounds


I also made her over on Gaia Online. I was under the impression that was a role play site when I joined it, but didn’t find that to be true. Not to the extent I was used to, but the avatars were cute.
Photobucket Photobucket



Alcaran is also over on Yohoho Puzzle Pirates in the crew Dark Horizon under the flag of Brink of Dawn.
Photobucket

More recently, Alcaran showed up in Cabal Online as a blader and joined the guild Knights of the Round.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment