Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Conquer Online: Meteors and Forgotten Chars

I decided to go through and see if I could remember my accounts and passwords on Conquer. I got all but one of them, which I think is pretty cool. It’s been so long since I played last I decided to see if I could remember how to play as well. Analda, my little lv 70 archer leapt around shooting things and found a meteor in the first five minutes of game play. I’ve only found a handful of those in my entire time spent on Conquer so I thought that was pretty cool. Go newbie archer!
Analda found a met

I also found my character of Newbie Goddess who was a warrior on Conquer. She also has blue hair, how odd. But that’s close to the teal color she has now on Cabal. Maybe I’ll try to keep that theme with her when I can.
Newbie Goddess of CO2

No comments:

Post a Comment