Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Allods: New Character Obsession Continues

I've always hated gibberlings for some reason but thought I should give them a second chance. I made some and made them look different from each other rather than the norm of having all three look very much alike. Then I made them warriors, because I think that's the funnies class for gibberlings to be. Three little fuzzy teddy bear looking things with a sword and shield wailing on a big orc. I can't wait to take them to pvp and give that a shot. Though being the Newbie Goddess I am, they'll probably die quickly against other players. The fun is in the playing though.

Bwentsrif and BwendnocesBwendriht and Bwentsrif

I named them Bwentsrif, Bwendnoces, and Bwendriht. I like to call them the Newb Family.

My character creation obsession didn't stop with the Newb Family however. I remade my female Xadaganian, Zhavara, into an avenger. I didn't have a pally and thought it was about time I got myself one. I also got bored enough that I went over to the Nezeb server and made a Reibwen there. But this time I made him a summoner, because I didn't have one of those either. I think I now have at least one version of every race and one version of every class archetype. I should be done making new chars for now, but if not I still have a few character slots on the Nezeb server to use up.

No comments:

Post a Comment