Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

LOTRO: Fishing

This story told by Jeswyn

I was in Ered Luin to meet up with an elf cousin of mine. She's a distant cousin through Eibwen's mother, but that's a different story than the one I'm telling now. I was waiting for her to meet me at some docks and decided to do a little fishing while I waited. I found fishing rather hard with the person in the water splashing around like a guppy on land. I told him to stop scaring my fish. He apologized and informed me he was in trouble. It was then that I noticed he was not dressed for swimming and his heavy clothes only would get heavier in the water. He was wet and the docks were wet and he was having trouble climbing out. So I gave him a hand.


I then went back to fishing and I guess the elves were so happy to have a helpful woman visiting them that I received my own minstrel to entertain me while I fished.



(The rest of the story is missing, as my friend playing the elf I was to meet deleted that elf and made a new one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment