Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

LOTRO: Lottery Winner

Following story is told by Eibwen

My father confessed today he reads my journal (he was talking about this blog) and he said I make him, sound like a stalker within the pages. He then commented on my gem polishing. I quickly put the gems down and looked around the crafting hall while exclaiming, "Are you stalking me again?" He ran out before I could actually lay eyes upon him and despite the strange looks of the others, I went back to work. (No strange looks were actually given the conversation was in teamspeak.) After I was done polishing the gems I went home to leave one at the house of one of our neighbors, Thaodur. While there I found my father once more. He assured me he wasn't following me, but I think he just likes to keep a close eye on one of the only women in our family. He needn't worry so much, if a man crosses me I'll run him through.


After returning to Bree I discovered I'd won a lottery. Apparently it was pie day in Middle Earth. I won a few other things as well and am very pleased. (The lotteries were awesome fun, thanks Turbine)


I then finished my skirmish training as my father has often asked if I had completed it or not and my answer in the past has always been that I had not. I found my friends Lockeadon and Bullsvie in the skirmish camp. Lockeadon stopped and greeted me as he often does, but Bullsvie didn't seem to recognize me. Or he thinks I'm just a loony drunk girl. I was engaged to a cat when I first met him.


Then my father came and we did a skirmish. We had asked Thaodur to come as well, but he had not completed the training. So we sent him off to do that as we tried and failed to defend the halls on our own.


We then for reasons I can not explain stood in the road near the skirmish camp outside the south gate of Bree. While there a dwarf stopped and stood there starting at us. We decided it was the same dwarf that once appeared to be stalking me through the Lone Lands, but then had passed me by. I waved at the dwarf, but his response was to take off running down the road. Not the first time I've gotten that reaction.


An elf also came along but he responded to being waved at in a friendly manner and soon joined our efforts against the enemies in another skirmish.






Random conversation bit:

.

OOC: My elf Maenurvith also won some pies in a lottery and the welcome wagon lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment