Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

LOTRO: Random Madmen

OOC: I'm going to start trying to write the journal-like entries from games in the point of view of the character I'm playing. I haven't found the voice of all my characters yet so it may be a little rocky at the start. All thoughts of the player will be in italics.

I was near Bree-Town doing some random tasks for the watch and reporting in the finishing of said task when a strange man called Chuglar became angry with me. He started to roar at me and scream violently. I asked him what I'd done to vex him so, but he would not answer. I soon realized he was just mad.



I then went back into Bree to meet up with a friend from Rohan, Thaodur. (OOC: coned one of my real friends into playing with me.)


I then went to some ruins south of Bree to fight Southerners. This was more tasks I was doing for the watch. I found my father there though so we killed the orc boss together. I told father -Jakub Richards- that I was done and ready to go back to report in, so we parted ways. It was after he was gone I realized I wasn't really done. Before I went back in on my own I took my father's advice and went back to town for some heavy armor. I noticed a hunter on our side was in trouble and I rushed in to save her. I rushed right into danger myself, but near by was another who jumped in to save me. We Breelanders stick together and take care of our own.


After truly being finished with the tasks that had been set before me, I returned to make my report. I found Chuglar was there once more and just as mad as ever.


Much later when I was deep in The Old Forest a little unexperienced hobbit (lv 7) informed me she was lost. I asked her if she'd like me to lead her back to saftey, but I guess a human in full heavy armor is a frightening sight to her as she ran off deeper into the forest. I cried out for her not to go that way, but she would not heed my warning. I ran after her to stop her, but lost her at the river. Maybe my screaming and running only frightened her more, but she was heading straight into a den of spiders. Or worse, the trees. I have nightmares about the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment