Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

LOTRO: Slow Day

I didn't do much today because mostly I was out of room to put anything. I'm slowly clearing things away in the auction to make more room, but I'm quickly finding more stuff to horde. And Father and Thaodur keep trying to give me stuff.


Father and I went to rescue some guy who'd gotten himself into trouble. The man insisted on checking ever crate in the enemy camp, I had half the mind to just finish him off and go about my day.



Father and I then went to the local tavern where father ordered me a drink of their best stuff.



Night found me in the Barrow-Downs North where I came across Lockeadon. I see him around pretty often actually.





OOC: I've made a new alt. Named her Jeswyn. The intention is to have Eibwen's son Strapnel adopt her, but I made her from Rohan instead of Bree to get more of the look I wanted for her. I figure her mother was from Rohan.


I haven't found her voice yet so nothing in first person for her. She already has friends in Thaodur and Nightpick who gave her weapons, armor, and a cloak.


No comments:

Post a Comment