Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

LOTRO: First Instance

OOC: The following story is told from the point of view of Eibwen

I went to my father's new house, which is where my grandfather once lived. (It's in a different neighborhood, but in the same location as Kudo's house and since Kudo hasn't been around I speak of him here as if he's gone. He's probably not.)


I have picked out the house I'd like to buy in the future, but I'm still 6,200 silver (and a gold cap) away from being able to afford it. I had picked out a nice little house for my granddaughter, Jeswyn near the one I want, but Thaodur came by the neighborhood looking for a house and decided he wanted that one. I did not argue the issue with him and instead gave him my full blessing. Jeswyn can't afford even that cheaper house right now and it's better my future neighbor be a friend than a stranger.


Thaodur and I then went riding into the Lone Lands together to fight some orc that had vexed him.


Then I joined a larger group that included my father, brother, and grandson in hunting the undead. (It was my first instance of this nature in LOTRO and I had a blast. It was also my first time dealing with the combo power thingie and I'm such a slow reader I did not read the information about that when it popped up, as we were in the middle of a battle.





I've also joined a kinship. I can't remember the name off the top of my head as it's not in common. It was a kinship my grandson was a member of. I had grand dreams of banding our family and maybe some of our friends together in a kinship in the future, all -or most- of us living in the same neighborhood together, and having a large kinship house where we could gather for festivals, birthdays, celebrations, and just general parties. But it's not something we can do if the rest of the family isn't also up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment