Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

LOTRO: Orc Slayer

OOC Note: The follow story is in the point of view of Eibwen, a fictional player character in The Lord of the Rings Online.



I was in the northern parts of Breeland fighting orcs when I noticed another who had gotten himself in danger. I helped him out of it and then he helped me into more of it. Now Thurdlegolis is counted among my friends. And since I don't have that many that are not family that is saying quite a bit.


Night found me very much further to the south in the Barrow-Downs North. I once again found a lost hobbit, this one too was not smart enough to head straight for the exit, but at least she accepted my aide. Do hobbits make it a habit to get lost in dangerous places? I'll have to ask my uncle sometime. No, I'll get Father to do it, I'd be too scared to offend him.


I found my brother and father also hunting in the same area, which is funny seeing as when I was helping the hobbit escape I passed a father and daughter hunting together and it made my miss my own Father and then there he was. (ooc: actually it wasn't the same game night, but it sounds better this way.)


Then we all went to bed. I went back to the inn, I'm not sure where they sleep at night. Arkanto probably slept on the road near whatever he was going to want to hunt the next day. He's all gung ho like that. Probably why he's the strongest member of the family. I'm a city girl. I like saftey and comfort when I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment