Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2003

Jerrath: May 11



     Another day of sitting around with friends who ask me silly things like why I don't train more. Silly people. Life isn't just about killing ya know?

     The dream world of Beta was pretty much the same. Only since I was The Evil I did more than just talk. I cast a few spells and even swung a sword or two. It's odd, but when I dream I'm The Evil I know a bit more about swords and I'm stronger, both defensively and offensively. I wake up and feel weaker. Then I remember my magic is stronger in the real world, when I'm awake than it is when I'm dreaming I'm The Evil.


     Sometimes The Evil can sit around and speak in a friendly manner to those around her. Most often she feels the great desire to do more than just talk. Often in this dream world a boy known as Monkey will stand very still for long periods at a time. The Evil finds great joy in killing this boy countless numbers of times. She has seemed to have infected Speedy as well and he too will sometimes just stand there killing the boy over, and over, and over, and over. 

     As The Evil I joined the Holy Order. A special group that devotes it's time to spreading the word about the dragon gods and doing their deeds. Unfortunately for Monkey, the Holy Order I joined as The Evil was for Magic Dude. Everyone knows he's evil and wishes the death of all sword monkeys everywhere. Die sword monkey, die!! The Evil is the manifested physical essence of the wrath of all women everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment