Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2003

Jerrath: May 22


     I had this horrible dream that Skitz and Speedy kept fighting over me. I switched from one clan to the other over and over and over. Skitz was my first friend and I once thought about joining Chaos Factor, but then I had changed my mind thinking I could not belong there. Yelia Fencer Clan seemed more my style and level of kindness. Though, back during my wild days with Ruthie, it was being told Chaos Factor could not loot that caused me to stop my mean and reckless ways of youth. I said nothing about my joining either clan during this part of my dream. What could I do? Speedy is one of the nicest people I know and Skitz has a sexy accent. Of course neither of those would ever be reason why I would or would not join a clan. This dream did bother me enough that when I woke up I began to have doubts. I started to think I should never join either clan at all. It's just a dream though. I shouldn't let dreams get to me. We're all friends and all is good in the waking world. In fact other than that Skitz seemed to have one too many to drink, all seemed pretty calm and friendly in the dream world of Beta as well.

     Someone that was having more trouble in the real world than in my dreams is Kael. Never in my wildest Beta dreams did I ever imagine him being mobbed so by devoted followers. He is a much kinder and more patient dragon than the rumors suggest. I fear that if I were him I'd have become enraged by the mob at it's start. He never seemed mad at all. I know because I followed from a distance. I am a herpetologist after all and dragons are reptiles too. I had to study his behavior and take notes. I hung back with Speedy and Skitz. In fact Speedy said he feared Skitz would feel left out, for he too is a dragon god, but was not being followed by a mob. So, Speedy and I mobbed Skitz to make him feel better.

     Meanwhile Kael was trying to tell his followers to all line up to get autographs. The crowd was so fanatic and wild that they could not hear even the black dragon god -who had changed himself purple- over their own cries to him. He called out for them to line up again and again, but it was a long time before they would listen. After watching them all line up and get their autographs, I decided I too might need one. It'd be a nice thing to have or sale. So I jumped into the line, cut in front of some poor kid and got myself an autograph.



No comments:

Post a Comment