Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2003

Jerrath: May 8



     Today was just another nice day. Nothing extraordinary or strange happened, but good things did still come. I trained with Ciara some more. I also went off to train my magic alone for a bit. I then ran into good friends, like Speedy and Draub. We sat and talked and had a nice time. When you have good friends around you, you don't need extraordinary events to occur. It's nice just to be with them, to know they are near and will be there for you.

     Here in Jerrath some friends seem to come and go as quickly as the wind. People often just up and disappear. It is a dangerous world out there and I guess not everyone that gets lost can be found. I am grateful for those of my friends that don't get lost and stick around. I like to take time every now and then to stop and say hi to my friends to let them know how much I enjoy having them around. I'm not sure that points gets across all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment