Pages

Monday, May 12, 2003

Jerrath: May 12


     Today was a day like any other. Speedy ran to hide, and I had to go hunt him down. I hung out with friends and did little to no training at all. Speedy seems to be getting upset with me for not training, but I just don't like to sit around all day killing things or people. Doesn't anyone else think that's a bit mean and evil?

     I spent most the night dreaming I was The Evil looking for Speedy. Scorpio too played the game a bit, but he cheated. He used his magic to teleport to where Speedy was. If I had that type of magic, Speedy would never be able to flee again. Maybe I should train my magic so it will grow that strong? I also dreamed that Kael showed himself in Beta. He was a hungry dragon. It was my turn to run. Lucky for me, Speedy has strange magical powers in Beta too. He was able to use his magic to pull me from Kael's view. Oddly enough that doesn't seem to stop Kael from being able to kill me. The black dragon god can end anyone's life from anywhere without targeting. Makes running seem a little pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment