Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Jerrath: May 13


     It was one of those strange days again. It all started out just fine. I hung out with Ciara and some others in Menath where I did a little training. I went back to the inn and hung out with Draub some as well. The day started normal enough. But then I looked over into the pool of water in front of The Inn and saw that the huge bolder there could move. I then found out it wasn't a rock at all, but was Zimfier. I can't really remember the events all that well. Magic Dude showed up and turned himself into a rock as well with his dragon powers. Booty came by and asked me to go back to her place, but I told her I wanted to stay and watch the rocks. Next thing I know Booty and I as rocks are trapped in the pool of water. I had this strange feeling Booty had been killing people earlier and knew they needed to be avenged. I pommeled myself into her until she crushed into many pieces.

     Zim tried to get Booty and I to sit on a cliff near the Inn as rocks. However I knew that spot to be poorly protected and often overran by murderers and cut throats. I fled. Zim warped me back. I ran again. Again he warped me back and tried to tell me to stay. I tried to obey, but someone came by with a rock crusher, so I ran . . er rolled away again. 

     I fled to the campfire where I sat, looking very much like a rock. In fact the dragons had done such a good job of polymorphing me, that others could not tell I was not just a rock unless I rolled. Some began to think I was an all knowing rock and would ask me questions. But those silly people just couldn't understand that rocks can't speak. Piggy knew it was me. Our magical bond of enchantress and familiar was still there and just as strong. I did roll over on him a few times. . but he shook it off. He's a good little pig. Wait, come to think of it he started running around trying to buy a rock crusher. Oh well I don't need to worry. Pigs can't use rock crushers anyway. He has to stick to magic. His little pig feet can't hold physical weapons. Though at times he will use his magical powers to polymorph himself into a human form. His power there seems limited and once he's done this, it's very hard for him to get back to his natural state once again.


No comments:

Post a Comment