Pages

Friday, May 23, 2003

Jerrath: May 23


     Today Kael was hanging around so his devoted followers could mob him some more. He's a strange one. One of the crowd asked him why he was purple. I made the offhanded comment it was to excite me. Kael agreed that was his reason. Skitz heard this and decided he too needed to be purple. Those silly dragons teasing a simple girl like me. . . I know I don't really call that much attention to myself or get noticed by such as dragon gods. I'm just a normal looking boulder. 

     Skitz then decided that he and Kael could not be the same color and that if Kael was going to be purple, Skitz would be black. I know enough about magic and dragons to know they were just using their gods powers to change their scale color. You see a dragon's true color tells you of the power that dragon holds. There is a hierarchy among dragons. The black one rules all.

     Despite that I am just a normal everyday girl, the dragons did see it fitting to invite me to have a drink with them. This is a great honor for me. I dined among gods! This is the type of thing you tell grandchildren. This will bring my family honor for generations to come. My son, Rev should be proud of his mother -maybe he would be if his father, Puppy, would give me visitation. The gods even saw it fitting to return me to my normal self. I once again feel like the charlatan I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment