Pages

Friday, May 9, 2003

Jerrath: May 9



     The day started out in Menath today. I'm there a lot. I think I might move there one day. It's a nice little place. Piggy -called such because he's a pig- came to me, but then he started in on how he wanted to kill me. I tried to give him away. I tried to sell him. I yelled at people who thought they could take him for free. I'd only claim to give my familiar to a friend for free. Though no one seemed to realize you can't just end the bond between familiar and enchantress that easily. It's a magical bond. Piggy likes to threaten me and Ciara. I just ask someone to scare him for me or threaten to feed him to a friend. Sometimes these things get him to acting right again, sometimes they don't. Pigs are odd familiars to have anyway, and I guess this is why you don't hear of more magic users with them. They turn on you so fast. . .

     I went to Hemlock for the first time today. Piggy had a very hard time finding me. He used our magical connection to call out to me, asking me where I was. I told him where I was, but wouldn't tell him how to find me. Mashi found me however and we ran around Hemlock and it's surrounding area. It was just another one of those times where it doesn't really matter what I'm doing, because I'm doing it with a friend. It was a pleasant day.

     Piggy did manage to make his way Hemlock and even found Mashi and myself. The three of us didn't do all that much. We just sat around and talked, joked, and had a good time just being friends. Some days go pretty well in Jerrath. I live for days like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment