Pages

Friday, May 9, 2003

Jerrath: May 9


     I had that dream again. The one where I'm in some alternate version of Jerrath called Beta. The odd thing about this world is that even though I'm different, and most everyone else is different in some way. There are some people that are the same. I mean it makes sense that the dragon gods are not different here. But Speedy is the same ol' nice guy in Beta that he is in Jerrath. Of course it's all just a dream anyway. None of it is real. . .is it?

     Speedy plays the same game here as he plays in Jerrath. My dream self is pretty mean and nothing like my real self at all, but she seems to enjoy the same as much as I do. Maybe in a different way, but she still enjoys a good game of hide and seek. I ran all over Menath looking for him, and wouldn't you know it. He was in Yelia. Boy is that a long run just to find someone. But it was one of those weird dreams where we were the only two people alive in Beta. That seems to happen a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment