Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2003

Jerrath: June 1


     Not much of anything too out of the ordinary happened today. It was Ciara's birthday. I hunted, hunted, and hunted some more, but I could never find my sister to wish her happy birthday.

     I was standing outside the Wayreth entrance to say hi to anyone that might pass my way. A small group starting forming and for some odd reason we all lined up as if standing in ranks. Others came by and stood in rank too. Or maybe it was a protest and they forgot to tell me what we were protesting? Hmm. I hope I don't get in trouble for that. Years from now when Rev is trying to run for some public office it'll come back that his mother once stood in a protest. . . But I swear, I didn't know we were protesting!!


     Much later in the evening I was all the way out in Menath. I go to Menath a lot. It's become my favorite town. Skitz showed up and complained about his back. It seems that being a dragon is pretty tough. His hide and scales had gotten dry, so I was nice enough to put some oil on his back. He says that being rubbed down with oil really helps a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment