Pages

Friday, June 13, 2003

Jerrath: June 13





     I trained a lot today. I did all my training in the magical town of Kurgan, which sits atop Maguis Mountain  I was there with my coven sister Krisline and our mage friend Adahn. We mostly followed him around and I tried to steal most his kills. We helped each other by casting rest and keeping each other company. Though he did end up killing her and I had to kill him to avenge the death of my coven sister. She's on the road to being Coven Mother one day.

     I left Kurgan to go play in a game of wits. Some of them dropped out of the game quickly and some held on for some time. Puppet and I held out the longest. But then he wouldn't be the father of my child if he was just another dumb sword monkey. Puppet might have a funny name, but he's got some brains in him. Finally about the 21 question, I goofed and missed it. Puppet was the winner. But then he already won the greatest prize anyone could ask for, custody of my only son, Revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment