Pages

Monday, June 16, 2003

Jerrath: June 16




     I spent most the day just hanging out with people. Since I ascended a couple of day ago, I have no need to train anymore. And I had been working hard too. Krisline and I were in a friendly competition to see who would reach the appropriate rank to make the coven official and become Coven Mother. It seems she's on that road alone now. But I have faith in her ability to lead the coven. Others might only see that mean side of her, but I know better. Of course I won't slander her in public by letting everyone know she's nice. That would be rude.

     I made a chocobo stable in my office today to keep my pet chocobo in. My chocobo seemed to love the game of cat and mouse we spent most the day doing. He'd come put himself in his pen, then ask others to let him out. He'd run off pretending to get away and then come back and put himself in it again. Grey chocobos are strange ones. Later he took be down to some cave and crowned me queen of YFC.

     Though it has been discovered I am now a dragon. At this time my new found powers are still a little strange and scary to me. I prefer to move around in the form of a human woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment