Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2003

Jerrath: June 8




     Slow day again today. I've decided I might try my hand at training again. I went up to Kurgan to practice my magic on the poor, defenseless chocobos trapped in a stable. This is why I stopped training. I can only practice magic on poor, little, furry creatures. Jerrath is such a world of death and corruption. Everyone wants to kill everything else in sight.

     Obe came while I and Polter were training. He tried to speak to me, but Polter kept saying Obe was a dishonored mage, that I shouldn't speak to him. I do remember Obe once tried to scam me, back before I started writing this journal, early in the year. I know he has looted and tried to scam others as well, I hear them speak of it. And back in March I think it was he tried to get me to start acting like a partner with him in his looting. I refused.

No comments:

Post a Comment