Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Jerrath: June 18




     Today I went out in my red dragon form. I was very surprised and overjoyed to find my son had grown up into a blue lizard. It seems like just yesterday he was a young, green thing. He looks so much like his father. He brings me great pride and I'm happy to call him my son.

     I oversaw the construction of a road today. The road had already been started in Wayreth and at The Wayreth Inn, but for some reason it had never been finished. It seem the construction crew was afraid of the murders that hang on on the path between Wayreth and the Wayreth Inn -also known as just The Inn. I know this is a very dangerous place. Often times young people that wish to go buy new gear, spells, or repair as unable to do so because of the bullies, hoodlums, murderers, and cut throats that hang out on that path.

No comments:

Post a Comment