Pages

Friday, June 6, 2003

Jerrath: June 6




     Today was a slow day of trying to get and hold people's attention. I spend a lot of the day sitting outside the inn again. Even though I'm no longer going to be a part of YFC, I decided to try my hand at making a deal. I sold Thief Master asmishi armor for 180K. While we were conducting our little deal in the upstairs of the Wayreth Inn, Toss and Master Thief came up there to do some business of their own. We all conducted business about the same time and there was no trouble. All went well. When it was over I sat at the table with Master Thief and Toss to have a chat. It was nothing big, just small talk, but I enjoyed it anyway.

     I did have a little trouble from Seph of RM today. He was sexually harassing me and just wouldn't stop. I grew very angry of course and had to report him. No woman likes to be spoken to in such a manner.


No comments:

Post a Comment