Pages

Monday, June 2, 2003

Jerrath: June 2




     Today was one of those interesting days. When I came out of my room today a warrior with the strange name of Silenced was sitting in the Grape Post. I spoke to him. He said he was a friend of Speedy's and any friend of Speedy's is a friend of mine. He walked me back to the Wayreth Inn, however when we got there he was challenged by someone called Mad Wog. I'm not sure, but that sounds like a mafia type of name to me. I mean who else would be called a mad wog. . I don't even know what a wog is.
Mad Wog won his fight with Silenced at the Newbie Land Coli. Kreepy Clown (another gangster name) showed up and started picking fights with all. He didn't seem to care that I was just there to watch, he came after me too. I ran out as soon as I could. Silenced found me outside the coli and comforted me. I was so scared. I didn't want to die. . . isn't there a code among magic users or something? Well there should be.


     Oh the horror! My good friend DD -Daring Devil- has been magically transformed into a rabbit. But, then again he was very cute and cuddly. Perhaps I should try and keep him. Piggy won't mind sharing the stable I don't have yet. Not having one yet, makes it easier to share.

     I spent a lot of time outside the inn today. Since I've decided not to join Yelia Fencer Caste, there is no reason for me to train my magic and get strong enough to enter the clan. It's odd. I didn't think they liked me, but here's Daring in his cute little bunny form. He agreed to be my general and dye his fur pink. My alter ego The Evil wants to take over Jerrath with an army of pink fuzzy bunnies.

     Today was a day to be surrounded by animals. Hmm, come to think of it, humans are animals too. Well I meant the none human type of animal. while at the inn, Piggy and a squirrel of deadly speed showed up, as did Magic Dude, Mashi, and Luc. Of course I don't mind at all. The reason I sit at the inn is so when injured people are brought back and feel better they will see me when they step outside the inn. I hope they stop to talk, so I sit on a bench and wait for people to greet. People who are injured all over Jerrath are brought back to the Wayreth Inn.



No comments:

Post a Comment