Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Jerrath: June 10




     I have joined a coven. The Sisters of the Coven. Today I happened to go down into the dungeon following the cries of help. I found Zim there. It seems Krisline slipped something into his drink the night before and this morning he found himself in the dungeon. Good thing I slept in the Tree House last night, or I might not have heard his cries during breakfast.

     After freeing Zim -and finishing my breakfast- I traveled down to Nende to sell a load of claymores I had. There I found Adahn again and we spent a great deal of the day just hanging out in Nende. We talked magic a lot. . a whole lot. I did a great deal of studying and practiced my enchanting arts. I felt like I've learned a lot today and now am fit to be called a medium.

     I shed my charlatan garbs and tossed my staff into some lava. I was really getting tired of carrying that heavy piece of wood with me everywhere I went. I found my old friend Sharek near the place I was training my arts. He was the first to get to see me in my new makeover. We girls like to change our appearances up from time to time.

     Not much else to speak about today since I spent most of it training. Kris and I are both doing our best to get powerful for the coven's sake. The other clans in Jerrath won't recognize us as official until one of us is a lot stronger. The odd thing is it doesn't matter which, the strongest one doesn't have to be the Coven Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment